My Picture

Hello, Im the uberly monsterous geek, HUDA. I'll be fourteen this October. Remember that now. ;)

More about me»

Lets Joli-joli sana sini. <33
Yawww everyone. Finally, another post. I fail as a geek. Because a geek should be ass-blogging for like, 24/7? duuuuuuh.

First of all, i want to congratulate all teh SMKBBBians (is that how it is?)
Sebab, Final Exam dah habis, literally. We still have Sivik and Arab and all that,
but hey, who would even give a damn? hahahahahahah. Trust me, Science was one of the worst! The questions were like *%&*^$#! No, not excessive swearing. Its just indescribable so screw you.
Fatin asked me out to alamanda this Saturday. Tapi I balik kampung. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. bye bye fatin. I bukan tak sudi, Cuma keadaan tak mengizinkan. :'(

Takpe, Because december nanti me and mah girlfriends pergi sunway. Or any other places.
Nak tengok the zee avi concert, but i have no idea where to get the ticks.
Im not even sure if there even IS a concert. If there isnt, SCREW YOU FB!!!
0 comments!:
Post a Comment

Followers

MochaMonster!<3

My photo
Hello Bozzos! <33 im huda the dweeb,, well yeaa. the biggest braceface geek loser. i blog, well thats obvious lahh. Im currently thirteen, talkative. I cant keep still so sorry if i jump over you or give you a black eye. :D i dont do emos, racism, or narcism. well, im not sure about the narcism part. <333 haha, well,,, I LOVE YOU!