My Picture

Hello, Im the uberly monsterous geek, HUDA. I'll be fourteen this October. Remember that now. ;)

More about me»

Like; OMG dah lama tak post.
I'm starting to miss bloggin out my asses.
Yeah gaia, im quitting you (for now).
Last weekend was hella fun;
heheee. jumaat went out to metropoint kajang (shh?)
the next day, Saturday off to Mid Valley.
Naik komuter sounds like fun but no.
tak dapat duduk. And did I mention,
little kids having pole-dance fun infront of us.
Ohh, shh. i tipu at the booth. i cakap i 12 tahun.
Jahatkan? atleast saving lah jugak. Tiket Kanak2 RM3.40 je.
XD Sampai MidValley punyalah susah cari Aida.
No wonder, sebab her hairstyle dah lain,
so yeah. Masa jumpa, we were like; "hi," "hi!" *awkward silence*
then she said, "Aina is 13 years old,"
Fufufu aida, i taulah i pendek.
Wait for another 10 years and i'll be back, taller than you. >:D
We ate Auntie Anne's, then sushi.
because we seriously have no clue what to do there.
And I can see Aina really needs help with her shopaholic syndrom. (like; yea right?)
We jalan-jalan-jalan-walk-walk-walk-fly-fly fl-- wait no, we dont fly.
I bought only an eyeliner. And belanja mereka nail polish.
pallete coloured polish is so cool.
Aida bought some arm wrap thing. Cool though. :D
I was in search of a knitted beanie (or a shawl?)
But oh the despair, like, fluh-ckin mahal like wts? =..=
Masa nak part off from aida and aina,
i nampak nani and her friend shopping like; SAKAN BABE!!
She seriously need to get her hands off from her allowance.
Kalau kawan dia tu lainlah, anak doctor, kaya. :D
Aida gave me a present. Its Still early though.
She just had the urge to buy presents, i know.
Im gonna buy her one (since i didnt)
but i'm not really sure what she likes.
Kalau i kaya dah lama i belikan dia gladiator flats.
Sebab lawa, heheheheheeeee.
So aida, sabar oke? :D
0 comments!:
Post a Comment

Followers

MochaMonster!<3

My photo
Hello Bozzos! <33 im huda the dweeb,, well yeaa. the biggest braceface geek loser. i blog, well thats obvious lahh. Im currently thirteen, talkative. I cant keep still so sorry if i jump over you or give you a black eye. :D i dont do emos, racism, or narcism. well, im not sure about the narcism part. <333 haha, well,,, I LOVE YOU!